- This event has passed.
Awakening to Imagination A Series of Highly Informative Talks – by Ralph Douwe Raaths
May 12, 2017 @ 18:30 - 20:15R156.00
For Personal Development Programme bookings at The Novalis Ubuntu Institute please email Blessing Makumbe at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 021 797 1857.
Fourth of Six Friday Evening Talks – The cost listed is for one of the six talks by Ralph Douwe Raaths.
During these six evenings of highly informative talks the following subjects will be covered.
- Catharsis – The Souls experience and struggle to awakening! The psychology of your Karma and understanding your Attainment through life times of development and growth.
- The Shift of Global Consciousness since the end of the Ancient Mayan calendar 21-12-2012 – The New evolution in consciousness rising within the apocalyptic Armageddon we now live in – the opposition to the soul!
- Modern Initiation demands a balanced soul life – How can it be achieved? Harmonising Wisdom and Love releases the Power of Imagination.
- The Ego – How do we understand this in modern terms versus the awakening of the soul. How do we identify the shadow self in relationship to the ‘I Am that I Am’ within the soul life.
- The Ascended Masters and the Angelic Hierarchies verses the Ancestors and subtle realms of the Astral Worlds?
- The Universal Brother / Sisterhood – Sponsorship and tangible intercession in the Aquarian age, encouraging inspiration to overcome the struggle of the soul in these vulnerable times verses global corruption and deceit.
- Gaia our earth and her spiritual destiny within the evolution of humanities consciousness. The Solar Hierarchies and the macro cosmic blueprint – The unfolding of the inner heart – Cognitive Clairvoyant Imagination.
Ralph Douwe Raaths was born in Luzaka, Zambia – June 1950. He was the co-founder of the Viva Youth College and worked as Program Director for the ‘upliftment’ of persons suffering from a range of mental disorders. Ralph has worked in commerce and has a passion for human-scale frameworks that support the learning process. He is an accomplished lecturer and teacher with extensive experience spanning over 30 years.
Body & Mind – proud media partners of The Novalis Ubuntu Institute Personal Development Programme.