- This event has passed.
Conflict Wholeness – By Naett Atkinson
March 11, 2017 @ 09:00 - 13:00R500.00
For Personal Development Programme bookings at The Novalis Ubuntu Institute please email Blessing Makumbe at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 021 797 1857.
“If another can easily anger you, it is because you are off-balance with yourself.”
Attending this Conflict Wholeness workshop in a small group will give you personal attention and empower you with the tools and understanding to:
- distinguish between negative and positive conflict
- be aware of your own conflict hooks, behaviours and negative patterns
- have the courage to face conflict
- resolve conflict in a constructive manner.
WHAT WILL A SESSION COVER?
During an interactive four-hour session we will cover:
- What is conflict and how does it manifest in your life
- Causes of conflict and impact of conflict loops or residual issues
- Personal contribution to conflict
- Role of language in conflict
- Personal conflict hooks and triggers
- Strategies and tools to resolve conflict
- Self-awareness and conflict
Attendees will have the opportunity to work as individuals, in pairs and in groups. They will complete a variety of activities and information to reinforce the learning and to refer to and use after the course.
Although the training is interactive and discussion is encouraged, no personal information is shared unless the participants agree to that and share freely.
OUTCOMES OF A SESSION
The intention of the workshop is to:
- give participants more insight and awareness to manage the conflict situations in their lives more effectively
- enable individuals to deal with conflict in a constructive manner
- encourage people to use concrete strategies to minimise conflict in their lives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who feels that they lose control in a conflict situation
- Individuals who don’t have the courage to address the conflict in their lives
- People who find themselves in regular conflict situations with various people
- Anyone who wants better insight into their conflict behaviour
- Individuals who want to change their conflict patterns
Naëtt Atkinson is a mediator and mentor with 30 years’ experience in the Corporate, NGO and Education sectors. Her focus is on teaching individuals and communities Financial Confidence and Creative Conflict Resolution.
Body & Mind – proud media partners of The Novalis Ubuntu Institute Personal Development Programme.