The Novalis Ubuntu Institute (NUI) in Wynberg, Cape Town is a non-profit organization that provides Holistic Education programmes for adult learners who practice in disadvantaged communities or in organizations that serve these communities. The NUI vision is to be a leading change-maker within the Holistic Education Movement and its primary organizational goals are to engage with diverse communities and market its impact within the broader holistic education network. The organization’s learning culture is developed within the framework of the combined philosophy of Rudolph Steiner and the principles of Ubuntu. The NUI celebrated its 30th Anniversary in September 2014 where it launched its status as a Services Cooperative. The NUI is also available for venue hire to corporates, government and non-profit organizations.
- Develop and promote the Novalis Holistic Adult Education Programme.
- Target adult learners, youth leaders and civil society organisations working locally and globally in and with disadvantaged communities.
- Establish and support networks that advocate for Holistic Adult Education.
- Conduct research on the impact of The Novalis Ubuntu Institute’s Holistic Adult Education Programme on target groups.
- Establish strategic partnerships to promote, expand and improve The Novalis Ubuntu Institute’s vision.
- Sustain itself through its venue hire strategy and Cooperative status.
- Raise and develop resources to meet the vision of The Novalis Ubuntu Institute.
The Novalis Ubuntu Institute is committed to individual and social transformation through holistic education programmes that promote sustainability, social justice, creativity and peace. These programmes combine the universal spiritual values embraced in the African philosophy of Ubuntu and Steiner Education.
TO DONATE – Click here – The Donate Button below is not correct anymore